Muvman Standing Support Stool
The Via Seating Muvman is a revolutionary and very unique standing stool. Most frequently used with height adjustable sit to stand desks, this ergonomic sit stand stool can also be used in a variety of other applications.
The Muvman's pivoting center post design offers lateral movement along with a thirteen inch height adjustment range producing a subtle intuitive motion that makes sitting and standing both healthy, dynamic and fun. The Muvman standing stool was awarded the prestigious Red-Dot award in 2011. This ergonomic sit stand stool allows you to gain correct posture with proper support without the usual seat pressure points. This ergonomic sit stand stool will keep your hips free and flexible and your leg muscles active, while improving the transport of blood back from the legs to the heart. Simply a healthy way to sit!
The Muvman standing stool ships free in 4 business days or less and is stocked in numerous microfiber versions along with a model designed for industrial environments that sports a robust textured vinyl seat cover and a dust-proof joint cover. There is even an extra tall version in limited colors.
- Comfortable super soft seat in Premium Microfiber or medical and industrial seat versions
- Black base
- 4 degree forward tilt
- Pneumatic seat height range of 20-33" (most popular) or 23-36" Tall Version
- Easy touch height button
- Multi-dimensional movable joint for maximum angular freedom
- Stable safe foot base is finished with a non-slip rubber rim
- Built-in carrying handle
- Perfect for sit to stand desks, kiosks, labs, production shops and other
- Experience greater sitting comfort at any height
- Standing stool ships free in 4 business days or less
- Forever Factory Warranty
- Designed and produced by aeris GmbH
Design Studio Note: We love the Muvman! While sit to stand desks are the new rage, sometimes you just need a little support when standing for extended periods. This standing support stool also works great at retail counters (how many times have you felt bad for that person behind the car rental counter with no place to sit!). The Muvman is also built in a medical grade version with a antimicrobial seat as well as an industrial version complete with a dust cover on the flexible joint. Truly well thought out and functional product. Quite easy to move as well. Compress the seat and throw it in your car. With the molded in seat handle it's a breeze to lift and carry around.
We cover all components of your chair with a Forever Warranty – and that includes the
“happily ever after”. So feel free to delve into the warranty details below, or save it for a
dismally rainy day if you like. In any event, we’ve got you covered.
via’s forever warranty
This warranty is given to the initial purchaser and is valid for as long as the product is owned by the original purchaser. This
warranty is in effect from the date of original sale and covers defects in materials and craftsmanship found during normal single
shift usages; single shift usage is five (5) days a week, eight (8) hours a day. See “Applicable Warranty Periods” below.
Products covered by this warranty will be either repaired or replaced at Via’s discretion. Product repair or replacement of any
defective part is the customer’s exclusive remedy for any and all product defects. Labor is not included. Via accepts no other
responsibilities or liabilities. Only those items free of misuse, abuse, accident, alteration, unauthorized repair, or damage by fire,
flood, or other acts of God will be covered. This warranty applies to all Via products manufactured after July 1, 2011.
applicable warranty periods
Unless otherwise noted, all components are warranted forever.
• 10 Years – Brisbane HD 24/7 (2 years for fabric)
• 6 Years – Camden, Vista, Peak, Zee
• 5 Years – In-stock leathers, fabric, Genie™ mesh back
• 2 Years – Mesh back fabric (Voss, Riva, Proform™, Run)
• 1 Year – Supplemental lumbar components
• Normal wear and tear, abuse, fading, and COM/COL.
• Matching of colors, patterns, or dye lot.
• Mechanical Lumbar are warranted for one (1) year from the date of purchase.
• Products specified outside of those shown in this pricer.
warranted chair and chair control weight capacities
See chair configuration section for warranted weight capacities.
• Please do not return the product without prior authorization from Via.
• Please send a written notification of the defect to Via along with a copy of the original invoice.
• Please contact Via customer service at 1-800-433-6614 for details or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
fabric, leather & wood variations
• Due to natural variations in materials, furniture containing leather or wood is sold subject to normal variations
and/or irregularities of color, texture and grain.
• Via is not responsible for slight differences in fabric color due to supplier dye lot differences on large orders
or on repeat orders.
• Via designs and manufactures all of its products in accordance with the ANSI/BIFMA standards.
• Via reserves the right to make changes in design and construction or discontinue products without prior notice.
• All dimensions noted herein are approximate and subject to slight deviation.
• Via is BIFMA Level compliant. Please go online to see most up to date information.
muvman adjustment MOVHow to adjust your muvman chair.
muvman adjustment MOV 02:44
How to adjust your muvman chair.