Ignition Mesh Mid-Back Task Chair
The Hon Ignition series is the ultimate in a customizable, advanced feature, task chair. Upholstered in seat fabric of your choice and with an ilira-stretch mesh back in 5 colors, it will work in any style office or room. The synchro-tilt controls recline the back and seat in the perfect ratio to give you a natural posture, whether sitting upright or leaning back. The breathable ilira-stretch mesh back cradle your spine with natural lumbar support and increases airflow. A choice in arm styles ranges from armless to fully adjustable. When you want more control over your comfort, you want an Ignition ilira-stretch mesh back chair. Ships FREE in 14-20 days!
- Choose one of the synchro-tilt control types for a natural recline
- Ilira-stretch mesh back is available in five colors to match any decor
- Ilira-stretch mesh back offers natural lumbar support
- Optional adjustable lumbar
- Tilt tension controls the rate and ease of recline
- Black Plastic Base
- Upright tilt lock secures the chair in the full upright position
- 360-degree swivel provides freedom of movement in any direction
- Pneumatic seat height adjustment moves the seat up and down to adapt to various body heights
- Warranted for users up to 300 lbs.
- Easy to assemble
- Hon factory Full Lifetime Warranty
- Ships in 14-20 days with seat in your choice of upholstery
- Overall 27"W x 28.5"D x 44.5"H
- Seat width 20"
- Seat depth 17.75"
- Seat height from floor 16.75-21.25"
- Back height 29"
- Between arms 12.5-27.5"
- Width with arms 26"
- Base 30" diameter
Mesh Colors: Black, Chai, Charcoal, Navy, Fog
YOUR HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
Every time you purchase a HON product, you’re making an investment in your future. We’re proud to play a part in that future, and you can trust us to do our best for as long as you need us.
The HON Full Lifetime Warranty is our assurance to you that the HON desks, workstations, seating, tables, or storage you purchase will be free from defective material or workmanship for the life of the product.
In the unlikely event that any HON product or component covered by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty should fail under normal workplace use as a result of defective material or workmanship, HON promises to repair it. If we are unable to repair it, we will replace it with comparable product or, if you prefer, we will refund your purchase price.
Intro to the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
HON Full Lifetime Warranty
basyx by HON Warranty
WHAT’S COVERED BY THE HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY?
Your HON Full Lifetime Warranty applies to product manufactured after January 1, 2011. All HON product lines, materials, and components are covered by your HON Full Lifetime Warranty except for the items described below.
The specific product lines, materials, and components listed below are covered under HON’s Full 12-Year, Full 10-Year, and Full 5-Year Warranties (from date of purchase).
HON’S FULL 12-YEAR WARRANTY
• Electrical components (lamps and ballasts are not covered)
• Seating ilira®-stretch
• Laminate surfaces
• Seating controls
• Signal seating upholstery fabric
• Wood seating
• Veneer surfaces
HON’S FULL 10-YEAR WARRANTY
• Soothe Patient Recliner Mechanism
HON’S FULL 5-YEAR WARRANTY
• Panel and seating textiles
• Soothe Patient Recliner Central Lock Mechanism
• Soothe Patient Recliner Pivoting Arm
These warranties apply to HON products sold within the United States of America, U.S. Territories, and Canada, as well as U.S. Military and Federal Agency purchases (regardless of location).
IS ANYTHING NOT COVERED?
There are a few exclusions to the HON Full Lifetime Warranty and to the 12, 10 and 5-year warranties. These exclusions are:
• All basyx® by HON products (these products are covered under a separate basyx® by HON warranty).
• Color-fastness or matching of colors, woodgrains, or textures occurring in wood, leather, or other materials that naturally exhibit inherent color variations.
• Customer’s own materials (COM) selected by and used at the request of a user.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by The HON Company and product failures resulting from such modifications or attachments.
• Product normal wear and tear, which is to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
• Damage caused by cleaning chemicals.
WARRANTY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS?
Your HON dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. To obtain service under this warranty, please contact your HON dealer. If you are not sure who your dealer is, please call HON Customer Support at 800.833.3964.
Ignition Seating Functionality
Ignition Seating Functionality 01:25