Ignition Mesh Mid-Back Quickship
Our Hon Ignition Series task seating is an incredibly versatile and adaptive seating system that fits well with just about any workspace application. This model is available in 6 seat colors all with supportive Black mesh backs. Smashing color combinations that will make your space vibrant and inviting. This HIWM2 version Ships Free in 2business days. Standard chair includes a 300 pound user capacity (90% of office seating has a standard of 250 and many are less than that) as well as an adjustable depth seat (slider) topped off by height and width adjustable arms.
Rest assured that the Ignition is designed to perform for many years and is backed by Hon's Full Lifetime Warranty. No tricks or hidden promises here! You have a problem you contact us or Hon directly (there is a serial number under the seat of every chair). This traces the product back to you and will tell Hon all they need to know about the chair. Extra 10% discount in cart for 6 or more chairs.
- Mid-back configuration for all around task and administration work
- High quality foam seat *Black, Navy or Ruby Ships in 2 days!
- Supportive Black mesh back with curved lumbar support
- Height & width adjustable arms
- High impact resin base and heavy duty casters
- Seat slider for fine tuning your seat depth
- Superior synchro-tilt recline and tension adjustment
- Tilt lock
- Pneumatic seat height
- Ratchet back height adjustment
- 360-degree swivel
- Made in the USA
- 300 lb. user weight limit
- Hon factory Full Lifetime Warranty
- Ships Free in 2 business days
- Overall 27"W x 27"D x 44"H
- Seat width 20"
- Seat depth 17-19"
- Seat height from floor 17.25-21.75"
- Back height 21.50-24" from seat
- Between arms 17-19.5"
YOUR HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY
Every time you purchase a HON product, you’re making an investment in your future. We’re proud to play a part in that future, and you can trust us to do our best for as long as you need us.
The HON Full Lifetime Warranty is our assurance to you that the HON desks, workstations, seating, tables, or storage you purchase will be free from defective material or workmanship for the life of the product.
In the unlikely event that any HON product or component covered by the HON Full Lifetime Warranty should fail under normal workplace use as a result of defective material or workmanship, HON promises to repair it. If we are unable to repair it, we will replace it with comparable product or, if you prefer, we will refund your purchase price.
Intro to the HON Full Lifetime Warranty
HON Full Lifetime Warranty
basyx by HON Warranty
WHAT’S COVERED BY THE HON FULL LIFETIME WARRANTY?
Your HON Full Lifetime Warranty applies to product manufactured after January 1, 2011. All HON product lines, materials, and components are covered by your HON Full Lifetime Warranty except for the items described below.
The specific product lines, materials, and components listed below are covered under HON’s Full 12-Year, Full 10-Year, and Full 5-Year Warranties (from date of purchase).
HON’S FULL 12-YEAR WARRANTY
• Electrical components (lamps and ballasts are not covered)
• Seating ilira®-stretch
• Laminate surfaces
• Seating controls
• Signal seating upholstery fabric
• Wood seating
• Veneer surfaces
HON’S FULL 10-YEAR WARRANTY
• Soothe Patient Recliner Mechanism
HON’S FULL 5-YEAR WARRANTY
• Panel and seating textiles
• Soothe Patient Recliner Central Lock Mechanism
• Soothe Patient Recliner Pivoting Arm
These warranties apply to HON products sold within the United States of America, U.S. Territories, and Canada, as well as U.S. Military and Federal Agency purchases (regardless of location).
IS ANYTHING NOT COVERED?
There are a few exclusions to the HON Full Lifetime Warranty and to the 12, 10 and 5-year warranties. These exclusions are:
• All basyx® by HON products (these products are covered under a separate basyx® by HON warranty).
• Color-fastness or matching of colors, woodgrains, or textures occurring in wood, leather, or other materials that naturally exhibit inherent color variations.
• Customer’s own materials (COM) selected by and used at the request of a user.
• Modifications or attachments to the product that are not approved by The HON Company and product failures resulting from such modifications or attachments.
• Product normal wear and tear, which is to be expected over the course of ownership.
• Products that were not installed, used, or maintained in accordance with product instructions and warnings.
• Products used for rental purposes.
• Damage caused by cleaning chemicals.
WARRANTY REQUESTS OR QUESTIONS?
Your HON dealer is our mutual partner in supporting your warranty requests. To obtain service under this warranty, please contact your HON dealer. If you are not sure who your dealer is, please call HON Customer Support at 800.833.3964.
Ignition Seating Functionality
Ignition Seating Functionality 01:25