Focal Sphere Standing Desk
Truly a most serious standing desk that can also function as a drafting table by articulating the angle of the top. Best utilized with the Focal Locus Seat found here but it can also be used without. Top is 78" in width and measures 31" in depth in a pleasing 'arc' type top curvature. Plenty of room on top to spread about your 'kit'. Top can be angled up to a 15 degree tilt. Height adjusts from 36" to 48" in height so it will accept users from 4'11" all the way up to 6'8". Powder coated tubular frames with a dependable crank lift and lower mechanism (no motors to fail). Silver aluminum underbodies with several desk top options. Locus is globally sourced and fabricated in Rhode Island. Shipping is Free. Focal Upright Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Lift capacity of 180 pounds
- Working height range of 36-48"
- 78" wide arc style top
- Two built in cup holders
- Slightly indented desktop for optimum ergonomic positioning
- American made furniture grade plywood top w/ 2 laminate surface options and 2 wood veneer surface options
- Recycled and sustainable aluminum base
- German hand crank adjustment
- Adjustable tilt angle surface helps wrist stress
- Optional 10"D aluminum framed matching shelf
- Optional 27"W cable management tray for wire stowage
- Optional IMAC bracket for Apple monitors for secure placement
- Optional LED worklight mounts in the cupholder cutout (counter balanced)**
- Ships Free in 5 business days
- Easy to Assemble
- Globally sourced and fabricated in Rhode Island
** The Locus desktop light is made by Koncept (Equo Light). 6 watts of consumption, 50,000 hour lifespan, 3500 K light color (reduces eye strain) and features multi-level touch dimming.
- 78" Wide top with a 31" Depth
- Table surface tilts up to 15 degrees
- 180 lb desk top capacity
- 1:2 height adjustable German crank system
Design Studio Commentary: Like many of Martin Keen's designs, this standing desk is a fully functional, aesthetically pleasing work of art. To truly understand the design logic and passion that went into the creation of this fabulous piece of furniture be sure to take a few minutes and watch the video on this page. Whether you but the Focal product or another standing desk you will learn some of the core ingredients that must be a part of a successful sit stand product. We love the unusual and edgy design that sets it apart from other 'peer' products.
Walnut Veneer White Oak Veneer Black Laminate Glacier White Laminate
Introducing The Sphere WorkstationIntroducing The Locus Sphere Standing Workstation From Focal U...
Introducing The Sphere Workstation 02:29
Introducing The Locus Sphere Standing Workstation From Focal Upright. Sound Engineering and "Sphere Theme" by Brendon "Low B" Bjorness-Murano. www.lowb.com