501-27 3 Column Laminate Electric Sit-Stand L-Desk
501-27 3-column frame is perfect as a free standing desk or in cubicle applications, and it exceeds the standards set by ANSI/HFES 100-2007 Human Factors Engineering of Computer Workstations guidelines. The frame adjusts 21" to 47"H. With a 501-27 desk frame and a 1" thick table top you get full adjustability from 22" to 48". Combine this with a 200 lbs maximum load, automatic safety stop, optional locking casters and the ability to accommodate 18" deep table tops and you have a height adjustable desk which covers all the bases. Intertek Test Report approval. Conset has its roots in Denmark and this product reflects the high standards so typical of Danish furniture. This sit to stand table desk Ships Free in as little as 7 days. Easy to assemble and is backed by a 5 Year factory warranty! *NOTE that this frame does come with worksurface options, although photo is unavailable!
- Heavy duty metal 3 column frame and base in Silver
- Frame can be assembled right or left-handed, so ONLY tabletop must be specified and right or left-handed when ordering
- Adjustable floor glides or 75mm optional locking rubber wheel casters (will raise working heights by 3")
- 200 lb. desk top load rating
- Switch activated electric motor (110v)
- Optional programmable keypad with 3 preset heights
- 1" thick tops in Beech or Maple laminate
- 6 different top sizes
- Automatic safety stop
- Optional metal framed adjustable CPU holder for under desk mount
- Meets RoHS electrical standard
- 5 Year Factory Warranty on parts and structure 2 Years on motor
- Ships Free in 7 Days
- Frame height ranges from 21" to 47"
- Available in 4 sizes with multiple L-shaped tabletop options - Frame can be assembled right or left-handed, so ONLY tabletop must be specified and right or left-handed when ordering
Laminate Surface Colors: *tabletop must be specified and right or left-handed when ordering
Options: Add this great Easy Goes It Anti-Fatigue Mat that will help reduce foot, leg and back fatigue so you can stand more while using your sit to stand desk.
- 3/4" thick 100% polyurethane foam
- 18"D x 30"W x 3/4" Thick
ConSet A/S is a manufacturer of sit/stand tables. The company was established by 3 engineers in May 2000. It was our belief that sit/stand tables were too expensive. We decided that we would strive to offer these products at prices that would make them accessible to everyone. We succeeded quite well. In cooperation with others we have experienced a trend of constantly decreasing prices. Sit/stand tables are already demonstrating promising growth in the US market. ConSet A/S is a well-founded company experiencing constant growth both in Denmark and abroad.
Parts are guaranteed for two years, however, seller MAKES NO WARRANTIES, EITHER WRITTEN, ORAL, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, or STATUTORY relating to the LIMITATION OF goods purchased from or through seller. RESELLER HEREBY EXCLUDES ANY WARRANTY OF BUYER''''S REMEDIES MERCHANT ABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Buyer waives all claims against seller relating to goods purchased from or through seller, and agrees to assert all claims for breach of warranty, contract, or tort against the manufacturer of the goods. The parties agree that buyer''''s sole and exclusive remedy shall be for the repair or replacement of defective goods by the manufacturer in accordance with the manufacturer''''s customary warranty. All specifications and engineering information have been obtained from the product manufacturers for buyer''''s convenience only. Seller does not assume responsibility for accuracy of the information provided by the manufacturer.
Motor: 2 years
Metal Parts: 5 years